U of A Museums Galleries at Enterprise Square
The University of Alberta Museums bring fine arts, sciences, and humanities to the heart of downtown Edmonton at the Enterprise Square Galleries. Enterprise Square is the University of Alberta's downtown campus. An initiative with the City of Edmonton ensures that some of the exhibition space is dedicated to local arts and heritage community programming.
10230 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Main floor, 1-200
* Free coffee and tea for visitors of the University of Alberta Museums Galleries at Enterprise Square on Saturdays.
By donation.* Suggested:
- Adult: $10
- Youth/Student/Senior: $5
- Family: $20
*Supports future University of Alberta Museums programming
- Accessible via Bay/Enterprise Square Station
- Street level parking is available at various meters and surface/underground lots surrounding the building
- Wheelchair Access
- The Jasper Avenue entrance to Enterprise Square is wheelchair accessible. There is also an elevator from the LRT that will take you to the concourse level of ESQ. Accessibility buses may unload/load passengers in the loading zone/bus stop on Jasper Ave in front of the Enterprise Square.
- If arriving via Manulife Place and through the pedway, there is an elevator in Enterprise Square that will bring visitors to the main floor and the U of A Museums Galleries.
- Street level access at 102 Street, Jasper Avenue, and 103 Street
- Access basement level via the LRT station
- There is a pedway to Manulife Place on the second floor
University of Alberta Museums: 780.492.5834