U of A Museums Galleries at Enterprise Square
- From the University of Alberta Museums -
As many of you know, the University of Alberta Museums will no longer be operating the University of Alberta Museums Galleries at Enterprise Square as of March 31, 2017.
We are very proud of the work we’ve accomplished in just four short years. From presenting diverse and exciting exhibitions, to making meaningful and lasting connections, partnerships and collaborations within our community, we have worked very hard to bring new knowledge and innovation into our gallery at Enterprise Square. We would not have been able to accomplish any of this without your support – so we thank you!
Although we are moving out of the Enterprise Square gallery space - the University of Alberta Museums will continue to be a strong academic network of museums related to teaching and research as it has been for the last 100 years. As supporters of the University of Alberta Museums, you will be among the first to know about future programming and exhibitions.
We hope to see you on March 23 as we host a closing reception
for International Print Exhibition: Canada and Japan
Thank you once again from Janine Andrews and the entire University of Alberta Museums team!
The Quad - University of Alberta Blog
The University of Alberta Museums bring fine arts, sciences, and humanities to the heart of downtown Edmonton at the Enterprise Square Galleries. Enterprise Square is the University of Alberta's downtown campus. An initiative with the City of Edmonton ensures that some of the exhibition space is dedicated to local arts and heritage community programming.
10230 Jasper Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Main floor, 1-200
* Free coffee and tea for visitors of the University of Alberta Museums Galleries at Enterprise Square on Saturdays.
By donation.* Suggested:
- Adult: $10
- Youth/Student/Senior: $5
- Family: $20
*Supports future University of Alberta Museums programming
- Accessible via Bay/Enterprise Square Station
- Street level parking is available at various meters and surface/underground lots surrounding the building
- Wheelchair Access
- The Jasper Avenue entrance to Enterprise Square is wheelchair accessible. There is also an elevator from the LRT that will take you to the concourse level of ESQ. Accessibility buses may unload/load passengers in the loading zone/bus stop on Jasper Ave in front of the Enterprise Square.
- If arriving via Manulife Place and through the pedway, there is an elevator in Enterprise Square that will bring visitors to the main floor and the U of A Museums Galleries.
- Street level access at 102 Street, Jasper Avenue, and 103 Street
- Access basement level via the LRT station
- There is a pedway to Manulife Place on the second floor
University of Alberta Museums: 780.492.5834